Personal Lines Agent
Are You Seeking a fast-growing, fun and collaborative work environment? Our team at Lifetime Insurance Services is seeking a licensed personal lines agent for our growing agency! At Lifetime, we provide services to individual professionals, small businesses, and family offices. Our brand new office overlooks the lake in beautiful Rockwall and is shared with Lifetime’s other companies: Lifetime Tax Advisors and Wealth Management Services.
Why Work with Us?
Unlike a lot of companies, we live by the philosophy of working smarter, not harder. We are seeking someone who is more than just a ‘worker bee’; if you can offer innovative solutions and improvements to our approach in serving our clients, we want to hear from you! But there are some other great perks of working with our team – we give our staff 25+ days off, including holidays. We also try to squeeze in some fun, from lunches/breakfasts and happy hours with cornhole on our office patio, to monthly and quarterly offsite events. Oh yeah, and we close at 3pm on Fridays!
Job Description Summary
Highly Valued Personal Lines Insurance Agent that counsels with prospective and existing customers to sell Personal Lines products. Utilizes strong understanding of Personal Lines products and underwriting guidelines to gather required customer information, evaluate, and properly classify, individual risks. Represents Lifetime in a positive manner while identifying needs, overcoming objections and closing sales as appropriate.
We are Seeking Someone with the Following Attributes
- Team Player
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- Strategic Solutions-Oriented
- Strong Communication Skills
- Desire to Learn and Teach Others
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes rapport and provides a superior customer and sales experience with prospective customers.
- Develops knowledge and stays current on available Personal Lines Insurance products, underwriting and sales processes and features to counsel and sell.
- Supports long and short- term business strategies to effectively achieve growth and profitability objectives.
- Follows Underwriting Best Practices to evaluate new accounts to accept, decline, modify, rate, and quote these accounts.
- Demonstrates strong active listening skills to identify problems or objections.
- Handles objections professionally while clearly articulating relevant product and corporate features, benefits, and value to the consumer.
- Develops and maintains strong agency relationships and be knowledgeable about the competitive marketplace.
- Receives and implements constructive feedback in the form of professional coaching.
- Demonstrates the ability to build positive partnerships with other business groups to support sales and service needs for prospects and customers.
- Participates and/or leads related projects and assignments (e.g., review and develop sales strategies, sales and product workflows, product offerings and features, etc.
- Support and manage existing book of small business clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of Insurance work experience.
- Understanding of the sales process with basic sales aptitude and skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and professional demeanor to counsel, sell and build rapport with customers, agents, peers and leadership.
- Ability to build and maintain professional and positive relationships.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, including working with remote peers and leadership.
- Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Insurance industry with Personal and/or Small Commercial Sales experience required.
- Advanced understanding of the sales process required
- Thorough or comprehensive knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance products required
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Intermediate or advanced ability to multi-task within a high volume sales center environment.
- Basic ability to make wise decisions quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Basic ability to effectively deliver a sales presentation targeted at specific business types and comfortably overcome objections.
- Basic ability to adapt to change.
- Basic demonstration of desire and willingness to succeed, with proven track record of success.
Employment Practices & Contact Info
Lifetime is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences. If you believe you are the candidate for this job and are interested in learning more, please email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
I had no idea I could save this much over going straight to a single large carrier. I found the same or increased coverage and a better price. They answered every question I had and found the best price. Everything I needed from an insurance agent and more.
P.B. | McKinney TX
Very helpful and friendly staff. I moved all my insurance needs to Lifetime Insurance because of the savings and service. They helped me find the best coverage and price for my car, homeowners, boat, and even my golf cart insurance.
B.D. | Garland TX
Great experience Jon is always helpful, very professional puts together options and explains in detail how they differ. Their team is willing to go the extra mile to get me taken care of! Highly recommend...
M.H. | Rockwall TX
LIFETIME WEALTH MANAGEMENT, P.C. IS A SEC REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISORY FIRM (RIA)
LIFETIME WEALTH MANAGEMENT, P.C., LIFETIME TAX ADVISORS INC. AND LIFETIME INSURANCE SERVICES, INC. ARE LEGAL SEPARATE ENTITIES.